KLE Society’s S. Nijalingappa College
KLE Society’s S. Nijalingappa College, most sought after educational destination, and one of the top college in Bengaluru, established in the year 1963 has earned significant laurels in its journey of more than half a century. Prominent among these are being re-accredited with “A+” by NAAC; gaining status of “College with Potential for Excellence” (CPE) by UGC and receiving grants under UGC Stride Component – 1, a distinctive feature in recognition towards academic excellence; a rare feat achieved by only a handful of top-ranking colleges in India.
KLE Society’s College Recognitions
- Recognised by Govt. of Karnataka
- Recognised under sections 2(f) and 12(B) of UGC
- Affiliated to Bengaluru City University
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- NAAC re-accredited “A+”.
- Recognised as College with Potential for Excellence (CPE) by UGC